GUIDELINES FOR DRIVE- IN SERVICE
PLEASE PLAN TO STAY AT HOME AND WATCH OUR SERVICE ONLINE IF:
• If you or a family member in the same household are sick.
• If you are uncomfortable sitting in a car longer than 30 minutes.
• If you have recently traveled to an area that may have put you in contact with someone infected.
• If you or someone you are in close contact with has a compromised immune system.
• If you need to use the restroom frequently or are uncomfortable with not being able to use the church’s restroom.
• If you have any other concerns.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND, THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES MUST BE FOLLOWED:
• Everyone MUST remain in their vehicle at all times.
• Drivers must follow directions provided by onsite workers.
• No one is allowed to use restroom on premises.
OFFERING – How do I give? We are asking that you continue to give on Givelify (electronic platform). You may also continue to bring your tithes and offerings to the church office Monday-Thursday 9:00 am-1:00 pm.
ATTIRE – Comfortable, relaxed clothing
ARRIVAL TIMES FOR SERVICE – 9:00 am for 9:45 Service, but please check email for arrival time closer to service.
EMERGENCIES – The Healthcare Ministry will be onsite in case of a medical emergency. See signs as you enter.